- 1. Email - Enter your email address, this will be used as your login for the challenge.
- 2. Screen Name - Choose a screen name. Your screen name will be displayed on leader boards, etc.
- 3. Member Type. Select your member type, if you are entering time for a group or more than one person, please select team.
- 4. Organization Served - Name of the Organization that benefited from your service.
- 5. Description of Service Performed - Please describe the type of service you performed.
- 6. Service Location - This is the location where your service was performed.
- 7. Hours - Enter the number of hours of service you performed. Please round to the nearest full hour.
- 8. Submit Button - Press the submit button after all fields have been completed.
- 9. Service Hours - This value reflects the total hours you have served.
- 10. Recent Challenge Entries - The last three individuals or teams that have entered service hours.
- 11. Individual Leaders - Current top five individual service challenge participants.
- 12. Team Leaders - Current top five service challenge teams.
- 13. View Full Leader Board - Button to display full page listing of individual and team challenge leaders.
235,000… and counting!We set out as a community – students, faculty, staff and alumni – to volunteer 186,400 hours of service over the course of our sesquicentennial year. This challenge showcases our commitment to serving the public good. Together, we achieved more than 235,000 service hours as early as the summer, and we continue to give back!
Thank you for being a part of this challenge, and it’s not over yet! You can continue to log your service hours through Founders Day, March 5, 2015.
Be a part of the 1864 Service Challenge, and together we can accomplish tangible public work that improves the lives of people in our communities and across the world.